- No diving or jumping - Diving or jumping may result in broken neck, paralysis, permanent injury or death.
- Never leave your child unattended. Children can drown in small amounts of water. Adult supervision is required at all times.
- Drain and stow away your pool when not in use at all times.
- Not suitable for children under 36 months.
- Only for domestic use.
- Only for outdoor use.
- Do not install paddling pool over concrete, asphalt or any other hard surface.
- If using an electric pump, always inflate away from water.